“The greatest challenge facing those leading digital efforts in 2019 and 2020 will be the growing digital talent gap,” said Frank Casale, IRPA AI Founder.
The transformational effect that RPA & AI bring to companies has created a serious shortage of experienced & qualified people who can meet the digital talent demand.
According to a report, published by Capgemini, 54% of organizations agreed that the digital talent gap is hampering their transformation programs, and that their organization has lost competitive advantage because of a shortage of digital talent.
In this webinar, Michael Hoffman, Innovation and Growth Strategy at BNY Mellon, and Sam Gross, Digital Americas Pipeline Initiative (DAPI) Co-Founder and ChoiceWORX CEO & Founder, discusses how to effectively address the widening digital talent gap.
Viewers of How to Address the Widening Digital Talent Gap will learn:
- Top 5 success tips to solve widening digital talent gap
- 3 paths to digital talent management – which is right for you?
- What’s the impact to the business if they are successful / unsuccessful in addressing the digital talent gap
- Why is methodology and real time interaction important?
- How to effectively allocate resources and manage teams?
- How to maintain a competitive edge in your organization