In this week’s Executive Interview Series segment, IRPA AI’s Daniel Goodstein speaks with Sudhanshu Sawlani, Head of Robotics & Intelligent Automation at ING Wholesale Banking about their Robotics Process Automation journey, advantages and challenges they faced, and how having an RPA Center of Excellence helped them in their journey.
The discussion includes:
- – Why ING Bank embarked on the RPA journey
- – The road bumps and challenges encountered during RPA implementation
- – How end-to-end solutions have helped day-to-day operations
- – How RPA was “sold” internally” and gradually accepted internally
- – What are the advantages of having an RPA CoE
Latest News in Intelligent Automation Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human.
The idea of a “Fourth Industrial Revolution” was coined in 2016 by Klaus Schwab, executive chairman and founder of the World Economic Forum. The first