KPMG firms have earned a top-three ranking in a new HFS Research report that assesses how global services providers are helping clients accelerate digital transformation through the three key technologies of automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and smart analytics.
The HFS Top 10: Triple-A Trifecta Services 2020 report rates 21 global firms on their performance in delivering what HFS calls the “three critical change agents” of automation, AI, and smart analytics. HFS states that the ability of today’s enterprises to “truly digitally transform” is tied to combining these technology elements, noting that while they are each powerful in their own right, “they are exponentially so when used together” to enable scalable, end-to-end, intelligent automation.
The HFS report highlights key strengths of KPMG firms’ market-leading automation, AI and analytics services and expertise including:
- KPMG’s approach to delivering integrated automation, AI, and smart analytics capabilities through its Lighthouse Center of Excellence, which HFS calls out for being “designed to centralize digital capabilities and domain knowledge”
- KPMG’s “transformation approach,” calling it a “key differentiator” and noting how KPMG’s digital framework “enables end-to-end management, from strategy to implementation”;
- KPMG’s global commitment of US$5 billion to continually enhance innovation, people, technology, and alliance relationships
- KPMG’s ability to generate enhanced value by jointly developing success measures with clients, following “a business-first perspective” towards solving their challenges, and ultimately “creating an enhanced customer experience”
- KPMG’s technology innovation, calling out the Lighthouse COE for its ongoing focus on developing new technologies, service offerings, and capabilities
- KPMG’s alliance-specific joint innovation centers and strong academic relationships for research and talent sourcing
- KPMG’s evaluation by clients as “a trustworthy, flexible and innovative partner with effective solutions that support service-delivery excellence”
About KPMG International Limited
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.