Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
March 15, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [AI] The benefits of peripheral vision for machines
- [Robotics] Bendy robotic arm twisted into shape with help of augmented reality
- [AI] Could A.I. revolutionize the future of heart health?
- [Data Science] The future of data storage is double-helical, research indicates
- [Metaverse] Will the metaverse replace offices? Not by a longshot
- [AI] Artificial General Intelligence: Approaches of functional contextualism may be key
- [IA] A framework for explaining the power of Intelligent Automation
- [IA] Robotic process automation becomes a transformation catalyst. Here’s what’s new
- [LinkedIn Post] Digitizing human knowledge to make it available to more people
- [LinkedIn Post] When you see this tomato sorting machine at “actual speed” and then in slow motion you realize how accurate it really is… Impressive!
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.