Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
March 15, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [Robotics] The case against tomorrow’s robots looking like people
- [Blockchain] Blockchain is going mainstream
- [IA] Robotic process automation becomes a transformation catalyst. Here’s what’s new.
- [VR] Artificial touch: The new tech making virtual reality more immersive
- [AI] The 2022 AI Index: Industrialization of AI and Mounting Ethical Concerns
- [AI ]Americans are concerned about rise of AI and human enhancements, survey finds
- [AI] ‘No Code’ brings the power of AI to the masses
- [LinkedIn Post] The synergy of people and technology
- [LinkedIn Post] Amazing dynamic data visualization reconstructs the 3D coordinates of the ball trajectory using a Delaunay Triangulation
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.