Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
April 4, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [Robotics] 3 Questions: How the MIT mini cheetah learns to run
- [Blockchain] Gold Industry Embraces Blockchain to Secure Its Supply Chain
- [Innovation] No-Code Is The Future Of Software: Here Are Five Critical Things To Drive Success In 2022 And Beyond
- [Metaverse] The Metaverse Land Rush of 2022 is On
- [AI] Google wants to use AI to cut the maternal mortality rate by half
- [Metaverse] Meta’s AI Chief says “AI Doesn’t Need Our Supervision“
- [AI] How can AI support diversity, equity and inclusion?
- [LinkedIn Post] 50,000 orders in 5 minutes with supply chain automation!
- [LinkedIn Post] We should always look for win-win strategies
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.