Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
August 30, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [Innovation] How PayPal gets employees invested in innovation
- [AI] How to build the next generation of AI talent. The importance of ecosystems and centers of excellence
- [Metaverse] The metaverse paradox: Why the industry needs standardization
- [Innovation] What makes innovation partnerships succeed
- [Decision intelligence] TOP 5 applications of decision intelligence in business
- [Robot] A robot learns to understand itself rather than the world around it
- [Future of work] Smarter, healthier workplaces could lure us back to the office
- [Finance] CFOs: here are four actions to ensure you implement AI — the right way
- [Trends] What CEOs talked about in Q2/2022: The war and looming recession sideline digital transformation and sustainability
- [3D printing] 3D printing can help the construction industry become carbon-neutral
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.