Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
February 8, 2022
- [Data] How to build a data science and machine learning roadmap in 2022
- [AI] A.I. predictions for 2022 | Fortune
- [AI] Send in the clones: Using artificial intelligence to digitally replicate human voices
- [Data] Can Big Tech Be Disrupted? A conversation with Columbia Business School professor Jonathan
- [Robotics] Bone growth inspired ‘microrobots’ that can create their own bone
- [AI] The human brain holds the key to to life-long learning for AI
- Our World through Tesla’s Eyes
- India builds solar plants on top of canals to save land and prevent water evaporation
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.