Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
February 25, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [AI] The Global AI Index: the first index to benchmark nations on their level of investment, innovation, and implementation of artificial intelligence
- [Tech] Demystifying the Metaverse, an insightful article by PWC
- [Machine learning] Finally the explanation of how they work: the recommendation algorithms of Youtube, Spotify, Airbnb, Uber, and Netflix
- [Science] Thanks to an AI Implant, a paralyzed man walks again
- [Deep learning] How Uber predicts arrival times using deep learning
- [Tech] Disney names executive to oversee its Metaverse strategy
- [LinkedIn] Engineering at its finest!
- [LinkedIn] A13-year-old has built an #AI tool to treat pancreatic cancer… Hats off!
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.