Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
March 8, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [Innovation] When Geopolitical Risk Rises, Innovation Stalls
- [Data Science] Data and the food we eat
- [AI]What Makes a Company Successful at Using AI?
- [IA] 3 ways companies are getting more from intelligent automation
- [AI] Autonomous supply chain planning for consumer goods companies
- [IA] Getting Started With Computer Vision In Your Business
- [LinkedIn Post] Breakthrough: thanks to this machine, this paralyzed man is now able to communicate using his thoughts
- [LinkedIn Post] The beauty of nature has the power to relieve any of the challenges we face in our lives
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.