Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
November 1, 2021
- Stop Sabotaging Your Ability to Innovate
- [Firesidechat] Lee Coulter, the godfather of Intelligent Automation, talks about Industry 5.0 and the future of intelligent technology
- Artificial intelligence sheds light on how the brain processes language
- A new control system enables four-legged robots to jump across uneven terrain in real-time.
- Accelerating the discovery of new materials for 3D printing
- In this job market, more workers are choosing AI over humans for career advice
- [Posts of the week]The future of work brings digital into the real world
- [Posts of the week]From an #electric car, to an #AI masterpiece
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.