Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
November 15, 2021
- Leaders: Stop Confusing Correlation with Causation
- How we ensure ML avoids pitfalls in human decision-making
- A new machine-learning system helps robots understand and perform certain social interactions
- Self-driving Roboats, developed at MIT, set sea in Amsterdam canals.
- Automation Doesn’t Just Create or Destroy Jobs — It Transforms Them
- How AI and AR are evolving in the workplace
- [Posts of the week]This system leverages deep learning to assess the level of attention and engagement of students
- [Posts of the week]RMIT University is championing an amazing research project to treat tumours and bone cancer using custom-made, 3D printed implants
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.