Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
November 22, 2021
- [3D technology]Microsoft plans to bring 3D workspaces to remote workers in 2022
- [Robotics]Autonomous robotic rover helps scientists with long-term monitoring of deep-sea carbon cycle and climate change
- [AI]Zillow’s home-buying debacle shows how hard it is to use AI to value real estate
- [Machine Learning]Reducing the complexity of a powerful machine-learning model may help level the playing field for automatic speech-recognition around the world
- [Future of AI]What would an environmentally-friendly AI look like in the future?
- [Posts of the week]The world’s largest 3D metal printer produces rockets
- [Posts of the week]Exploring the intersection of the human body and data visualization in augmented reality
- [Blockchain]Why Blockchain Benefits the Supply Chain
- [Smart technology]Stanford Researchers Build $400 Self-Navigating Smart Cane
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.