Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
December 6, 2021
- [Leadership] 3 Common Fallacies About Creativity
- [Data Science] Four Deep Learning Papers to Read in December 2021
- [AR] AR could be a privacy nightmare — or a chance to rethink computing
- [XAI] Opening the Black Box: An Explanation of Explainable AI
- [Robotics] Dexterous robotic hands manipulate thousands of objects with ease
- [Posts of the week] The world’s first augmented reality laptop
- [Posts of the week] This solar-powered motorhome can travel up to 740 km (460 miles) per day
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.