Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
December 13, 2021
- [Deep Learning] A deep learning model rapidly predicts the 3D shapes of drug-like molecules, which could accelerate the process of discovering new medicines
- [Decision Making] Algorithms are making many of your decisions – and you might be ok with that
- [Society] How will Intelligent Automation impact employment?
- [Tech Trends] IEEE shares its technology trends 2022
- [Language Models] DeepMind is working on a language model which has almost twice as many parameters as GPT-3
- [LinkedIn Post] #MIT engineers have developed a robotic thread able to remove blood clots in the brain and save patients from a stroke
- [LinkedIn Post] These intelligent gloves turn sign language into audible language
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.