We are excited to invite you to a first-ever State of Automation event on Wednesday October 14. This is a unique event featuring IRPA AI members, automation experts, and leaders in Business, Finance, HR, Operations, and IT.
You’ll hear our thought leaders explain how automation reduces manual tasks, enables delivery of higher quality products, and improves customer experience.
As a featured case study, Jane Possell, the CIO at CNA Insurance, will share how she’s already achieving 50% time savings and improving the customer experience with top-quality automation.
• The state of automation – Pascal Bornet, RPA and AI Thought Leader
• CEO perspective – 20-year journey & what’s next – Parth Amin, CEO, SLK Software
• Introducing automation next – Vidur Amin, CEO, Avo Automation
• Customer case study – Jane Possell, SVP and CIO, CNA Insurance
• Automating the automation – present and future – Dr. Jagdish Bhandarkar, CTO, Avo Automation
• Summary of opportunity & next steps– Nick Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus
• Open room for questions and answers – Daniel Goodstein, President, IRPA AI