Most IRPA AI members are enthusiastic about this exciting wave of automation and transformation that we are immersed in, yet very much concerned about the future…rightfully so.
With that in mind our very own Frank Casale, IRPA AI founder and CoFounder of Choiceworx, got with Jeff Wald, founder of WorkMarket, an ADP company, and author of “The End of Jobs: The Rise of On- Demand Workers and Agile Corporations” to discuss the future of jobs.
In Part 1 of the two-part series, Frank and Jeff address:
– do thing get better or worse from here?
– what does the data tell us?
– where in this transition are we likely in for “.. a rocky road ahead..”
– what must businesses and government do to minimize the turbulence?
– what comprises his ‘ labor plain’ and where do robots fit in vs plain old fashioned jobs?