Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
August 2, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [Tech Strategy] Does Elon Musk have a strategy? A look across his companies reveals a consistent vision, organization, and ability to mobilize resources.
- [Decision Intelligence] How to drive a successful decision intelligence transformation in your organization
- [Robotics] Robots learn household tasks by watching humans
- [AI] 5 innovations powered by artificial intelligence that tackle world hunger
- [Innovation] How PayPal gets employees invested in innovation
- [Technology] Brain-Computer interface startup implants first device in US patient
- [NFT] How to make an NFT? All you need to know
- [AI] Will AI steal submarines’ stealth?
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.