Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
July 6, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [AI] Google bans deepfake-generating AI from Colab
- [Future of work] Do we need bosses? This CEO says we need to rethink workplace structures for young people and our mental health
- [AI & Intellectual Property] When AI is the inventor who gets the patent?
- [Machine learning] How Wayfair and Spotify use machine learning to engage customers
- [Decision intelligence] How to apply decision intelligence to automate decision-making
- [Future of work] Gen Z and the end of work as we know it
- [Robotics] Scientists craft living human skin for robots
- [Machine Learning] AI is embedded everywhere at Walmart
- [Metaverse] Who will govern the metaverse?
- [Automation] Reinventing society with intelligent automation: preparing for the outcomes of the next industrial revolution
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.