Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
February 28, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [IA] Choosing the Right Automation Project
- [AI] A Global Law for Articial Intelligence?
- [Robotics]U.S. testing robot dogs to help patrol the border
- [AI] Top tech founders and research scientists are now taking UFOs seriously
- [AI] You can’t copyright AI-created art, according to US officials
- [AI] Artificial Intelligence Tutoring Outperforms Expert Instructors in Brain Surgery Training
- [IA] The role of Intelligent Automation in improving customer experience
- [Data Science] Why top tech VC firms are betting big on life science startups
- [LinkedIn Post] Take Care of YOU!
- [LinkedIn Post] Exterior angles of a polygon always add up to 360 degrees!
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.