Latest News in Intelligent Automation
Week after week, Intelligent Automation is getting more powerful supporting clients, patients, employees, companies and making our world more human. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to regularly celebrating its latest and significant advancements. You can also learn more by joining me in IRPA AI’s Certified Intelligent Automation Training & Certification or on the Intelligent Automation Resource Center.
May 18, 2022
Pascal is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is industry thought leader with over 200k online followers and specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Analytics. Formerly Head of AI, Automation & Digital Innovation for McKinsey, Pascal is a senior advisor to IRPA AI, member of the Forbes Technology Council & author of Intelligent Automation: Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation.
- [AI] AI and the human future: Net positive. A discussion with Kai-Fu Lee
- [Future of work] Why investing in technology for frontline workers benefits everyone
- [Innovation] Ultrathin fuel cell uses the body’s own sugar to generate electricity
- [AI] The use of computer-based tools to assess performance may disadvantage job applicants and employees with disabilities. A need for regulation?
- [3D Printing] new project on the Tibetan plateau is aiming to build a hydroelectric dam by means of artificial intelligence (AI) and 3D printing
- [Heath] A new AI algorithm that can detect weak heart function
- [Ethics] How AI can help fight misinformation
- [Post of the week] #Drones in concert at Madison Square Garden!
- [Post of the week] In Japan, this school board is equipped with an electronic scanner. It erases what is written and at the same time stores it for students to access it later
If you want to share about your product or service in the field of AI or automation, you are welcome to sponsor one of the future newsletter issues. Please follow this link for more details on sponsorships.