why-v2

Don’t Leave 80% – 90% ROI on the Table Utilizing Next Gen Tech to Analyze & Extract Unstructured Data

For years, enterprises have been leveraging technology to analyze and extract structured data. But with only 10% to 20% of the total data within the enterprise being structured data, what happens to the remaining 80% to 90% of unstructured data? Frank Casale, IRPA AI Founder, sat down with Rohail Khan, Digital Exchange Solutions President, to discuss how applying automation to unstructured data can increase ROI by reducing processing times and how next gen technologies are yielding significant benefits to enterprises in this 3×1 (3 questions, 1 expert) interview.

Read More Here

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Featured Content

Join The IRPA NETWORK

Are you ready to take the first step and learn more about RPA?

Contact Us