The best proof is experience,” said English philosopher Francis Bacon. When it comes to new-to-you technology, the best proof is learning from others’ experience.
Join IRPA AI, Kofax, and panelists with real-life experience in RPA in manufacturing, government, banking and transportation and logistics organizations as we share insights from the trenches in our RPA journeys.
Viewers of Robotic Process Automation in the Real World will learn:
- The painful processes that are ideal use cases for automation
- How both large enterprises and smaller companies can leverage RPA to be competitive
- Why RPA complements technologies like capture/OCR to maximize process automation
- How one non-technical employee was able to build her own robotic workflow
- Why naming your robots makes having digital “coworkers” more fun
Don’t miss these insights from IT and business users who are innovating their companies’ processes with RPA.